Friday 11 May 2012

Marina Bay Sands Hotel

Went to Marina Bay Sands for a swim a few days ago. I've been to the rooftop garden before, but only to look at the night view. So I was quite excited when K told me his friends had access to the pools and invited us along.

The infinity pool is not so much for swimming, but for soaking in water and admiring the city view. There are pool beds in the water that block off the whole pool into different segments. So if you want to get from one end to the other, you have to either cross over the pool beds or get out of the water and walk over to the other segments.

And the lifeguards there are quite strict so you can't even wear like, fbt shorts or singlets into the water.



On the other side, you have jacuzzi hot tubs which I really like. The infinity pool was full of kids and I'm not a fan of noisy and rowdy kids so I didn't quite like it. But the hot tub jacuzzi has a age limit of 16 and above so it was a lot more peaceful. Plus the hot water made it really relaxing. And the view was great too.



This is one of those places where it's nice to visit it at least once. But don't think I'll be going back anytime soon with the atrocious amount of money that they charge.


No comments:

Post a Comment