Monday 12 November 2012

Review: Biotherm Aquasource Deep Hydration Replenishing Gel (Normal and Combination Skin)

I got the Biotherm Aquasource hydra-mineral deep hydration replenishing gel together with the Biotherm Aquasource Hydra-Mineral Lotion Toning Water for normal and combination skin, and I've been using it for about half a year now.

I would say though, that the Biotherm Aquasource deep hydration replenishing gel has worked loads better for me than the toning water did. 

It's described as a fresh, weightless gel-cream that provides intense, long-lasting moisture up to 24 hours; leaving skin to be smooth, plump, luminous and healthy.



I would say that this gel did deliver what it promised. I was using the Loreal version of the hydrating gel and this one beats that hands down.

It smells really really fresh, like spring water, with a slight tinge of mint and musk. 

The moment you apply the gel onto your skin, it kind of just melts right into it. Within seconds, you won't feel any stickiness on your skin anymore, unlike other heavy creams or gel. And the moment the gel sinks in, it feels as though your skin is receiving a surge of moisture. I always imagine my skin to be like a dessert, jut absorbing the cream like sand absorbs water. Haha. Is the description weird? But it really does give your skin that much needed moisture.

I use this mostly at night, but I do apply a bit of it on my face if it feels exceptionally dry that morning.

I would say that this is definitely worth the price, and I will be re-purchasing it once my tub finishes.

No comments:

Post a Comment