Sunday 3 March 2013

The Three Investigators series

After searching high and low, and contemplating if I should get them at exorbitant prices (but couldn't make myself do it), I've finally managed to locate The Three Investigators series.

These were brilliant, they were a staple in my childhood and I grew up reading them.

I have no idea why but I'm on a book spree kind of mood today (I bought the Roald Dahl Phizz Whizzing Collection at a whopping $100, they're a steal at that price I know, but they still milked my wallet for all it's worth), so imagine my elation when I finally found these.

The 4shared site where you can download the WHOLE entire thing as a rar file.

A website I found with a different design for the books (and pages) from the above that you can download or read/print

And finally, the list of titles:

I found some other stuff pertaining to this series on scribd.com, but the titles were not found in the list, so I'm not sure what the deal is. 

Are there fake books of this series out there?


1 comment:

  1. Hi,

    I hope this email finds you well.

    Do allow me to first introduce my organization - NoQ Store is the e-commerce arm of Times Publishing, one of the most reputable names in printing, publishing, distribution and retail in the Asia Pacific.

    We would like to sponsor you with a S$30 book voucher for you to redeem books for a short review on your blog​. In addition, we would also like to extend a 15% discount privilege to all your readers!

    With a database of more than 14 million titles, spanning across genres like Fiction, Fantasy, Romance, Biography, Self-help, Political and many, many more, you will sure be able to find some fantastic reads for yourself!

    Thank you and we hope to hear from you soon!

    Regards,

    Beatrice Ong
    Marketing Executive - NoQ Store
    6213 9208 (DID)
    www.noqstore.asia

    ReplyDelete