Thursday 2 May 2013

Fu Le Fried Hokkien Mee @ Sunshine Plaza

 We always go to Sunshine Plaza for the dim sum, and very occasionally the thai food. But there's also the hokkien mee and the wanton mee stall that is always crowded as well.

And when there's a crowd, it means the food is good right? So k and I finally went to give the hokkien mee a try.



The place is called Fu Le Fried Hokkien Mee, we ordered the hokkien mee (needless to say) and wanted the prawn omelette as well (I love prawn omelettes I don't know why), but they didn't have it anymore, which is really weird if you ask me, because they obviously have prawns, and egg, it's used in the hokkien mee, so why not prawn omelette leh?

Anyway, the hokkien mee reminds me of the ones sold in my secondary school, my favourite to date. I like mine watery and moist, and these were exactly like that, but they were a bit too sweet as well leh, would have been much better if they toned it down.



No comments:

Post a Comment